Your Team for Success
OTP was founded as a consulting company for outplacement, newplacement, assessment, coaching and training.
- Swiss HR consulting group with a team of more than 80 dedicated professionals.
- 9 convenient locations in Switzerland.
- 25 years of successfully supporting our clients in their professional reorientation and business creation.
- 25 years of experience in designing, implementing and supporting change processes and transnational projects.
- Our services are available in German, English, French and Italian.
- Global collaboration with the strong local partners of Career Partners International.
- Our clients include listed companies as well as small and mid-size organizations from the finance, service and manufacturing industries. We also serve public institutions.
Our Philosophy & Quality
“The road to success leads through change. We take this road together with our clients.”
Dr. Mark Richter, CEO OTP
- We respect the dignity of every person with whom we work and understand their current concerns.
- We view each person as unique. We respect their decisions without reservations. We are committed to full confidentiality.
- We help our clients achieve their goals with commitment and a clear focus on objectives.
- We use an individual approach with our clients, tailored to their personality, their experiences and their needs.
- Through our services, we support the positive reputation of our clients.
As a certified member of ACF Switzerland (Association of Personal and Organizational Change Firms), quality is our utmost priority. Certification through ACF ensures that our consultants, processes and methods comply with rigorous quality standards.
Our programs are certified by eduQua (SQS) and therefore comply with the highest quality standards for modern coaching and adult education.
Our Team for your Success
Our experienced consultants are employed by us on a permanent basis. This allows us to ensure that our consulting services deliver a consistently high standard of quality and success. We place great importance on the fact that our consultants not only have a business and management background, but also possess sound psychological methodology and wide-ranging coaching experience.
The following elements comprise the expertise of our consultants:
- An extensive professional network and advanced knowledge of work life and the labor market
- Extensive experience in their fields of competence ( e.g.career transition and self-marketing).
- An empathetic attitude
This combination of expertise and important social skills forms the basis of our highly successful consulting.
Patrick de Sepibus
“I skate in the direction the puck will go, and not where he was.”
Career Partners International
OTP is the Swiss representative of Career Partners International. Career Partners International is a global enterprise comprised of 77 partners in 48 countries, with over 270 offices that represent the countries crucial to our international services, including outplacement.
We are always looking for talents to join our leading HR consulting firm
Sorry, at the moment there are no openings.